The Torres Alturo Jacket is ideal for high mountain activities which involve sustained low temperatures.
During alpine and winter activities in prolonged cold temperatures, you need fast insulation which is lightweight, packable and offers maximum warmth even when wet. Your outerwear should not interfere with a climbing harness or helmet.
The Torres Alturo is sized to go over a Páramo waterproof to warm you quickly without having to remove layers. It delivers excellent warmth-for-weight and packs into its own internal pocket. The hood is sized to fit over a helmet and the handwarming pockets are accessible while wearing a harness.
The Torres Alturo Jacket has a helmet-friendly hood, harness-friendly hand-warming pockets and a stuff pocket.
- Full head protection from a helmet-friendly, insulated, fully adjustable fixed hood with a wired peak.
- Hand-warming and storage from insulated, harness-friendly pockets.
- Easily packable within internal OS map-sized storage pocket which doubles as a stuff pocket with hanging loop for when jacket is not in use.
Key Product Features:
- Nikwax Analogy® Insulator fabric with 133g water-repellent synthetic fill and Nikwax DWR treatment on outer and inner fabric for overlaying with a Páramo waterproof.
- Helmet-friendly, 60g insulated and fully adjustable fixed hood with wired peak and single-hand pull adjusters.
- Harness-friendly handwarming pockets with 60g insulation, zipped for security.
- Internal OS map-sized storage pocket. Doubles as a stuff pocket with hanging loop for when jacket is not in use.
- Full front opening with two-way zip, internal storm flap and chin guard.
- Hook and loop cuff closure for precise adjustment.
- Scooped tail for additional protection.
- Adjustable hem to retain body heat.