The Torres Activo provides highly packable extra warmth for fast and light activities such as alpinism or snow sports, camping or cold days on the trail.
Such activities involve both exertion and resting in cold conditions. To remain comfortable, you need a jacket that can insulate you from the cold without causing you to overheat.
The synthetic 60g fill offers light insulation even in wet weather while not compromising movement or causing overheating. The jacket packs in its own pocket to be quickly accessible. The carefully tailored design allows free movement without excess fabric.
The Torres Activo Jacket is styled for freedom of movement, with mountain-friendly features and is eminently packable:
- Careful design including clever spiral-cut sleeves ensures full movement whether worn as a stand-alone jacket or layered over an Analogy Waterproof.
- The insulated ‘halo’ adjust peaked hood will accommodate a low profile helmet and ensures uninterrupted vision, while the harness-friendly handwarming pockets are zipped for security while active.
- The internal map pocket doubles as a stuff pocket for easy transportation.
Key Product Features:
- Athletic fit designed for freedom of movement with excellent articulation at shoulders and from innovative spiral-cut sleeves.
- Insulated halo-adjust hood that can accommodate a low profile helmet, with single-hand pull for easy adjustment.
- Two large zipped handwarming pockets above harness level.
- Internal OS map-sized storage pocket, which doubles as a stuff pocket with hanging loop for when the jacket is carried.
- Adjustable hem drawcord to retain body heat and seal out spindrift with scooped tail to protect lower back.
- Easy adjust hook and loop cuff closure allows precise adjustment.
- Can be worn as a stand-alone jacket or overlayered with a Nikwax Analogy waterproof jacket from our Energy Collection, when quick extra warmth is needed.