Innovative, lightweight Quito legwear ideal for stand-alone leg protection in wet or dry weather, or can easily be put on over shorts or light trousers in higher temperatures, thanks to the simple 'zip on/ zip off' construction.
Ideal for multi-activists, walkers and back-packers seeking versatility with minimal weight, the Quito Trousers extend Paramo's 'fast & light' collection for women.
Av. weight: 404g
Key product features
- Innovative and simple 'zip off' construction allows trousers to be put on or taken off speedily, without taking one's feet off the ground or sitting down.
- Full-length side zips with poppered internal storm flaps allow variable ventilation.
- 2 handwarming pockets at hips.
- Adjustable webbing belt in waistband tunnel, with hook and loop tabs to secure.
- Articulated knee design enables unrestricted movement.
- Contoured shape minimises fabric bulk and flap.
- Ideal to put on quickly over shorts or light trousers or can be worn next to the skin.
- Constructed from Nikwax Analogy Light fabric ensuring low bulk with minimum weight.