The Mens Paramo Quito Trousers are innovative, lightweight legwear designed to be used as stand-alone total leg protection in both wet or dry weather, but can also be put on easily over shorts or light trousers in higher temperatures, thanks to the simple 'zip on/ zip off' construction.
Ideal for multi-activists, walkers and back-packers seeking versatility with minimal weight, the Quito Trousers extend Paramo's growing fast and light collection.
Av. weight: 425g
Key product features
- Innovative and simple 'zip off' construction allows trousers to be put on or taken off speedily, without taking one's feet off the ground or sitting down.
- Full-length side zips with poppered internal storm flaps allow variable ventilation.
- 2 handwarming pockets at hips.
- Adjustable webbing belt in waistband tunnel, with hook and loop tabs to secure.
- Articulated knees enable unrestricted movement.
- Contoured shape minimises fabric bulk and flap.
- Ideal to put on quickly over shorts or light trousers or can be worn next to the skin.
- Constructed from Nikwax Analogy Light fabric ensuring low bulk with minimum weight.