The Mens Paramo Enduro Trousers are close-fitting, technical and tough trousers ideal for all mountain activities in any weather. Using Nikwax Analogy fabric, with the outer combining stretch and standard windproof, they provide maximum freedom of movement and guaranteed all day weather protection. With unbeatable temperature control, you can comfortably walk, climb and even bivi in them!
Av. weight: 637g
Key Product Features
- Tough and durable with strong, stretch fabric for seat and articulated knee panels.
- Unrestricted movement from diamond gusset and knee articulation.
- Minimal bulk under harness from secure fit at waist and hips.
- Two-way zip fly with popper – functional when wearing a harness.
- Additional insulation from high back panel with 'double pull' half-belt at the front.
- Loops for braces (braces not supplied).
- Easy and rapid temperature adjustment provided by ¾ length side zips with internal poppered storm flaps.
- Internal ankle snow cuff with loops and optional lace hook (cuff can be secured away if a normal gaiter is preferred).
- Crampon patch reinforcement.
- Shorter leg length to aid crampon use.
- Extended zip pulls throughout aid use with gloved hands.
- Complement the Enduro Jacket.
- Handwarming and secure storage from two zipped hip pockets.