The Mens Paramo Cascada trousers are Paramo's solution to an age-old problem by removing the need for regular stops to pull on or off a waterproof shell. The trousers, with their unique leg ventilation and articulation, provide complete comfort and full waterproof protection in a wide variety of outdoor pursuits.
Key Product Features
- Unrestricted leg movement with minimal weight due to new 'curved' articulation around the knee area.
- Comfortable and adjustable fit provided with an elasticated, drawcord and belt looped waist
- Handwarming and secure storage supplied through two external hip pockets
- Full weather protection, but with easy and rapid temperature provided by the 3/4 length side zips with internal poppered storm baffles. Can also be pulled on over walking boots.
- Ankle adjustment provided for ski and crampon use from poppers.
- Mens version has 'protected access' from waterproof fly.
- Increased comfort from softer-feel lining.
- Additional protection when sitting from double layer seat.
- Versatile garment which can be worn either on its own next to the skin as general legwear or combined with Paramo Stretch pants for more extreme conditions.