The Ventura Jacket is for high mountain enthusiasts or professionals, outdoors for long periods in varying conditions.
High mountain activities such as climbing, alpinism and snow sports involve moving with exertion across a range of environments for long periods. To remain comfortable, you need efficient moisture and temperature control to minimise changes on the mountain, freedom of movement and good functionality.
The directional Nikwax Analogy® Waterproof fabric gives dry comfort, with stretch panels for unrestricted movement. It offers excellent temperature control and a helmet- and harness-compatible design.
The Ventura Jacket has an athletic fit, great ventilation and technical features
- Minimal excess fabric and a streamlined design in an athletic fit
- Excellent temperature control thanks to effective ventilation
- High mountain functionality provided by a helmet- and harness-friendly design and a great choice of pockets
Key Product Features:
- Well-placed front of arm vents for effective temperature control without water ingress.
- Low-bulk athletic fit with stretch panels in shoulders, sleeves and sides for freedom of movement.
- 180° shoulder/ arm articulation gives easy movement and prevents jacket riding up.
- Rucksack, harness and single-gloved-hand compatible design.
- Uniquely shaped, helmet-friendly hood accommodates long hair. Large peak offers vertical and horizontal adjustment to optimise vision even if wearing glasses or goggles.
- Six practical pockets:
- secure ‘fast access’ chest pocket
- large external map pocket
- secure internal chest pocket
- two zipped high level handwarming pockets
- ski pass pocket on left upper arm.
- Embedded cords, locks and Eco Freemagic cuff closure improve water/ snow shedding.
- Two-way off-set front zip with internal storm flap for comfort around the mouth. Locking zip-pulls throughout give maximum security.