The Ladies Paramo Alta II Jacket is lighter in weight with less bulk than its predecessor. Increased ventilation via our 2 way reversed zip makes the new Alta II an ideal choice for all hill walkers looking to maintain an ideal comfort level without taking 'layers' on or off.
Av. weight: 785g
Key product features
- Inceased field of vision, fine adjustment and complete weather protection provided by the fully adjustable, wired, roll-away hood.
- Maximum freedom of movement and increased comfort in the shoulder and arm area provided by articulated shoulders and sleeves.
- Adjustable venting and temperature control, with no restriction to movement or comfort through our upper arm vents.
- Additional ventilation via our 2-way reversed zip and poppered internal storm flap.
- Increased comfort and protection when load carrying provided by reinforced shoulder construction.
- Easily adjustable cuff design which allows sleeves to be pushed up for cooling.
- Excellent weather protection in all conditions from our unique 2" drip skirt and scooped tail.
- Additional temperature control provided by single-handed waist and hem drawcord pulls. Also helps eliminate rucking when load carrying.
- Two generous handwarming pockets.
- Storage provided by one large external working plus large internal dry map pocket.
- Removable foam inserts in back for comfort when carrying a rucksack and to help in removal of perspiration.