The Velez Jacket is for very active people who swap between outdoor activities.
If you enjoy mountain walking, cycling, climbing and backpacking, you need a versatile jacket suitable for all these activities. You also need to be able to keep cool when you are working hard, which is where clever ventilation comes in.
The Velez’s versatile design combines with the Nikwax Analogy® fabric for optimum comfort, providing waterproof protection, warmth, and cooling in one garment.
*Prices in this video subject to revision. 3 April 2017
The Velez combines discreet but very effective ventilation, with an athletic shape to minimise wind-resistance.
- Optimum cooling when working hard provided by vents, combined with pocketing, carefully positioned for ease of use.
- Enhanced weather protection when carrying a rucksack provided by mesh reinforcement in the back panel.
- Athletic cut to minimise wind resistance and noise
Key Product Features:
- Large, mesh lined sleeve/torso vents channel fresh air to inhibit cold spots and minimise rain ingress.
- Two “dual phase” chest pockets work as both vents and secure pockets for maps, navigation tools, valuables or handwarming.
- Excellent field of vision and protection provided by fully adjustable, helmet-compatible “halo” hood with wired peak.
- Fully articulated shoulders and elbows for maximum freedom of movement.
- Improved visibility from use of reflective flashes.
- Ventilation from two-way reversed front zip with internal storm flap.
- Scooped tail with hem drawcord for lower back protection.
- Rucksack, harness, helmet and glove friendly.