The Men's Velez Adventure Smock is designed to be used for a wide range of outdoor activities, including walking, cycling, climbing and snow sports. Full directional waterproof performance gives weather protection and perspiration removal and is combined with excellent ventilation via Páramo’s unique front twin zip design. A roll-away hood with wired peak plus generous easy access pockets enhance its suitability for a broad spectrum of activities.
Nikwax Analogy® is more than just breathable, it is directional, moving liquid water
Conventional breathable membrane waterproof fabrics fail because they cannot remove all of the sweat we produce when we are working hard, especially in cold and wet conditions. Therefore condensation and icing are well known problems experienced with membrane rainwear.
Nikwax Analogy® overcomes these problems because it is not only breathable, but also directional. The Analogy fabric system directs condensation and perspiration away from the body, where it can safely drain away.
Nikwax Analogy comes in two weights:
- Nikwax Analogy®: durable, full-weight protection
- Nikwax Analogy® Light: same protection, weighs 20% less. A little less durable, but perfect for fast & light adventures
Key Product Features:
- Excellent field of vision and protection provided by fully adjustable roll-away hood with wired peak.
- Fully articulated shoulders and elbows for maximum freedom of movement and optimum fit.
- Two-way twin front zips with inner, poppered baffles allow venting for maximum temperature control even on the move.
- Easy adjust velcro cuffs with BiteTab closure.
- Double-layer lining either side of spine and on shoulders, for technical rucksack use.
- Cropped front for maximum freedom of movement.
- Drop tail with hem draw-cord for lower back protection.
- Reflective piping (front and back) for maximum visibility.
- Single hand adjustment throughout.
- Large ‘dry’ zipped chest pocket for OS maps, snacks, compass, etc.
- Inner ‘dry’, zipped pocket for storage and hand-warming – also fits an OS map.
- Highly Commended by Country Walking Magazine