The Quito is for very active people who want to carry the absolute minimum and adjust for temperature without changing clothing.
If you ride a bike in the city, or a mountain bike, or enjoy strenuous day walks and climbs, you need a versatile jacket. The Quito combines good protection from wind and rain, and will keep you warm when fully zipped up. However, when you are working hard you can get free flow of air through opening the side zips.
The Quito provides waterproof protection, warmth AND cooling in one lightweight garment.
The Quito has massive ventilation combined with lightweight, but warm fabrics, and cleverly located internal pockets
- Optimum cooling when working hard provided by massive zipped vents, carefully positioned for ease of use.
- Weight efficiency by combining zipped vents with access to internal handwarming pockets.
- Lightweight and compact packing through the Nikwax Analogy Light system.
Key Product Features:
- Enormous torso vents provide flexible ventilation, for swift and significant temperature adjustment on the move.
- Lightweight outer fabric
- Excellent field of vision and protection
- Reflective strip front and back makes you more visible when cycling at night.
- Fully articulated shoulders and elbows for maximum freedom of movement.
- Longer sleeves suitable for a cycling posture with wide cuffs that can be pushed up for cooling.
- Scooped tail for additional protection to lower back.