The Helki is for people who enjoy exploring everything from valleys to coasts, and want a comfortable, functional everyday jacket.
Whether exploring footpaths, dog walking or working outdoors, to remain comfortable throughout the day you need to avoid a build up of perspiration and condensation inside your jacket.
Directional Nikwax Analogy® Waterproof fabric moves moisture away from you constantly so that you feel dry from both the inside and outside. The clean, ergonomic design combines freedom of movement for all-day comfort with practical features.
The Helki Jacket has an ergonomic design with minimal clutter but hill-friendly features.
- Excellent freedom of movement from uncluttered ergonomic design
- Enhanced weather protection when carrying a rucksack provided by reinforcement in the back and shoulders
- Practical, well-placed pocketing for map storage and handwarming.
Key Product Features:
- Adjustable hood with firm but shape-able peak for precise fit with or without hat, and will not compromise vision.
- 180° shoulder and arm articulation provides excellent freedom of movement, and avoids jacket pulling or riding up.
- Pump Liner® reinforcement at shoulders and centre back for extra protection when carrying a pack and in heavy rain.
- Ergonomically designed back, plus curved tail for protection.
- Waist drawcord with hidden cords for clean look and improved water shedding.
- Two-way front zip with internal storm flap.
- Cuffs easily pushed up for cooling, with Pump Liner® to reduce moisture build-up.
- Large OS map pocket on chest.
- Internal smaller mesh pocket on chest for valuables.
- Two handwarming pockets.
- Hem drawcord provides temperature control, and prevents rucking when load carrying.