The Men's Paramo Enduro Windproof Jacket is for people who enjoy mountain activities – climbing, alpinism, mountaineering - across the seasons.
On the mountain in summer, you need something breathable to protect from wind and light showers, without overheating.
In other seasons or at high altitudes, you need more rain resistance and insulation, normally requiring the purchase of an additional winter jacket.
This Enduro Windproof Jacket provides wind and water resistant protection with excellent ventilation for the warmer months. Combined with the Enduro Fleece, it creates a waterproof system for colder, wetter conditions.
With a design that complements the Enduro Fleece, the Enduro Jacket offers versatile protection from wind and rain, excellent ventilation options and mountain-friendly features
- Optimum cooling when working hard from massive zipped vents, carefully positioned for ease of use.
- Designed for mountain use with helmet-friendly hood, harness compatible pocketing and great articulation.
- Specifically designed to be compatible with the Enduro Fleece. Together these garments create a versatile Waterproof mountain system.
Key Product Features:
- Combines with Enduro Fleece to form a waterproof mountain system.
- Enormous torso vents for swift and significant temperature adjustment. They line up with Enduro Fleece vents and give access to Fleece handwarming pockets.
- Fully adjustable hood with wired peak fits over a helmet and allows an excellent field of vision via 3-way adjustment with concealed adjusters.
- Secure storage from two chest pockets - one map-sized, ideal for mountain essentials, the other designed for fast access to GPS/compass. Ski pass pocket on upper arm.
- Articulated shoulders and sleeves for freedom of movement.
- Scooped tail with elasticated hem for protection to lower back.
- Cuffs easily push up and secure for cooling.
- Reflective strip on front and reflective branding throughout enhance visibility.