The Enduro Jacket is for high mountain enthusiasts or professionals, who are outdoors for long periods in varying conditions.
High mountain activities such as climbing, alpinism and snow sports involve moving with exertion across a range of environments for long periods. To remain comfortable, you need efficient moisture and temperature control to minimise changes on the mountain, freedom of movement and good functionality.
The directional Nikwax Analogy® Waterproof fabric gives dry comfort, with stretch panels for unrestricted movement. It offers excellent temperature control, a helmet and harness-compatible design, and a great choice of pockets. A new, improved fit offers even better comfort on the mountain.
The Enduro Jacket has an improved athletic fit, great ventilation and technical features.
- Less bulk and a streamlined design in a new, improved athletic fit.
- Excellent temperature control without water ingress thanks to effective ventilation.
- High mountain functionality provided by a helmet- and harness-friendly design and a great choice of pockets.
Key Product Features:
- Helmet-friendly hood with large peak offers vertical and horizontal adjustment to optimise vision.
- 180° shoulder/ arm articulation and stretch panels in shoulders, sleeves and sides for unrestricted movement.
- Generous arm vents can remain open in the wet without water ingress.
- Practical, glove-friendly pockets:
- Two large, harness-friendly handwarming/storage pockets in torso.
- Secure ‘fast access’ chest pocket.
- Ski pass pocket on left upper arm.
- Large external working pocket for map storage.
- Secure, internal pocket on chest for valuables.
- Eco FreemagicTM cuff closure repels snow.
- Reinforced back panel for enhanced comfort and protection when wearing a rucksack.
- 2” drip skirt and scooped tail for excellent weather protection.
- Reflective piping front and rear.