The Men's Paramo Alta III is ideal for all walking activities to the highest level.
Mountain walking involves exertion while moving, potentially being exposed to severe weather at height. To remain comfortable, you need efficient moisture control to prevent chilling, and ventilation options to reduce clothing changes.
The Alta III Jacket uses tough, directional Nikwax Analogy® Waterproof fabric for excellent protection and moisture management. Good venting options allow temperature control, combined with walker-friendly design feature.
The Alta III Jacket has good ventilation options and a well-designed hood.
- Optimum cooling when working hard provided by easily accessible upper arm vents, two way front zip and sleeves that can be pushed up for cooling.
- Enhanced weather protection when carrying a rucksack provided by mesh reinforcement in the back panel.
- Excellent, practical storage for maps, GPS and for handwarming from generous, well-placed pockets.
- Upper arm vents for temperature control on the move without water ingress.
- Pump Liner® reinforcement on shoulders and back for extra protection when load carrying or in heavy rain.
- Six pockets for essential equipment:
- Two handwarming pockets.
- Secure ‘fast access’ chest pocket with D-ring attachment.
- Large external working pocket for maps.
- Secure internal map-sized chest pocket.
- Secure internal pocket on chest for valuables.
- Excellent field of vision and protection provided by fully adjustable wired-peak hood, which stows in collar. Works well with goggles and spectacles.
- Shoulder and arm articulation gives maximum movement without jacket riding up.
- Two-way locking front zip with poppered internal storm flap allows ventilation and access to inner layers.
- Adjustable cuffs easily pushed up or rolled for cooling.
- Waist cord adjustment for precise fit. Concealed cords and locks throughout improve water/ snow shedding.