The Halcon Waistcoat is ideal to provide carrying space for warm weather activities such as exploring and sightseeing, nature watching and photography.
Activities in warm weather often need clothing that provides protection from sun, wind and showers, is tough and durable, and allows essential equipment to be carried securely.
If treated with Nikwax® CottonProof, Nikwax® Cotton+ is a lightweight, quick-drying fabric well suited to providing such protection. Through careful design, significant weight can be transported without discomfort and items easily accessed without disruption to wildlife.
The Halcon Waistcoat has plentiful pockets, is designed for comfortable load-carrying and freedom of movement.
- Excellent, easily accessible storage from 12 well-placed pockets allow equipment to be organised, transported and easily accessed.
- Careful engineering ensures the weight of equipment is well distributed across the padded shoulders for comfort.
- Freedom of movement due to articulation in the arms and shoulders, and poppered side slits for sitting and striding.
Key Product Features:
- 12 pockets for essential equipment:
- Two chest bellows pockets with securing for pen/ glasses.
- Two zipped map pockets on chest
- Two poppered bellows pockets at hips.
- Two handwarming pockets.
- Two zipped, internal pockets on chest for valuables.
- Two internal drop pockets, with light elastication at top.
- Engineered to distribute weight carried across cushioned shoulders to minimise neck discomfort.
- Waist drawcord for optimum fit when load-carrying with adjusters secured in pockets.
- High fleece-lined collar for comfort.
- Poppered side slits to aid sitting or striding.
- Two-way front zip with chin guard for ventilation and access to inner layers.
- Generous arm holes to fit over a baselayer or outer layer.