The Ventura Fleece is for women who enjoy mountain activities across the seasons.
On the mountains in summer, you want a warm, light midlayer to keep you comfortable when at rest, or in cooler conditions. Often you need to carry a waterproof jacket in case the weather deteriorates.
The Ventura Fleece not only provides insulation but the water-shedding fabric is excellent for summer showers. Add the Ventura Windproof and you can create a waterproof system for worsening weather. The Ventura Fleece can also serve as a midlayer under any Analogy waterproof.
The Ventura Fleece has generous and practical pocketing, and a design that complements the Ventura Windproof.
- Secure storage from two zipped chest pockets for compass/GPS or valuables
- Snug, helmet compatible hood for additional warmth and protection.
- Specifically designed to be compatible with the Ventura Windproof. Together these two garments create a versatile waterproof system.
Key Product Features:
- Designed to work in conjunction with the Ventura Windproof to give you directional waterproof performance.
- Small zipped chest pocket pocket, sized for compass or valuables.
- Handwarming pockets without zip to avoid rubbing when wearing a harness.
- Simple hood that will fit under a helmet.
- Front zip has locking slider enabling it to be fixed in position. An internal storm flap protects the chin.
- Excellent sleeve and shoulder articulation for full movement.
- Curved back hem protects lower back.
- Designed to be combined with Women’s Ventura Windproof Jacket.