The Men's Paramo Enduro Fleece is for those who enjoy mountain activities across the seasons.
On the mountains in summer, you want a warm, light layer to keep you comfortable when at rest, or in cooler conditions.
If the weather deteriorates and you need more rain resistance, combine with the Enduro windproof for a waterproof system. Worn alone, the Enduro’s water-shedding fabric is excellent for summer. Add the Enduro Windproof and you have a waterproof system for worsening weather with great ventilation for temperature control. Also use as a midlayer with any Nikwax Analogy® waterproof.
The Enduro Fleece has excellent ventilation, generous mountain-friendly pocketing and a design that complements the Enduro Windproof.
- Great temperature control from large arm-torso vents which line up directly with the Windproof vents.
- Hand-warming and secure storage from two large zipped handwarming pockets and easy access chest pocket.
- Specifically designed to be compatible with the Enduro Windproof. Together these two garments create a versatile waterproof system.
Key Product Features:
- Designed to work in conjunction with the Enduro Windproof to give you waterproof performance.
- Large arm torso vents line up with the vents on the Enduro Windproof for very effective temperature control.
- Generous ¾ length front zip opening makes the pullover easy to pull on and off and enables easy ventilation. Locking zip slider enables zip to be fixed in position. The internal storm flap protects the chin.
- Two large zipped handwarming pockets high on chest and small secure chest pocket for valuables, all easily accessible when wearing the Windproof.
- Simple, adjustable hood that will fit well under a helmet.
- Precise cut with stretch plus excellent sleeve and shoulder articulation for full movement range when climbing etc.
- Simple cuffs which can be pushed up for cooling.