The Ladies’ Grid Technic is a hugely versatile stretchy next-to-skin baselayer. It offers a straightforward technical and very effective design which will provide performance and comfort for a wide range of activities.
With long sleeves and a zip-neck for temperature control, the style lines provide a flattering silhouette while enabling easy movement.
Parameta® G is a Directional polyester fabric that wicks very effectively, spreading perspiration over a large area and drying out rapidly to provide comfort to the wearer.
Its key benefits are that
by wearing the fabric next to skin or by combining with outer layers
with or without venting, you can modify the amount of insulation or
cooling to suit the weather conditions, your level of activity and your
Also combined with a windproof outer, the fabric provides excellent insulation and once this is removed or moderated by venting the outer layer, significant cooling can be achieved.
If you wear Parameta G alone, without an outer windproof, water will still be wicked away from you, but warm air will be dissipated and the wind will speed up evaporation of perspiration to keep you cool
Key Product Features:
- Zip neck for variable ventilation with zip garage for comfort and a high collar for protection from sun or wind
- Long sleeves which can be easily rolled or pushed up
- Thumb loops to hold sleeves in place when required, reducing any gap between glove and jacket in order to maintain hand warmth
- Contoured shape with stretch for close fit and a comfortable fit designed for the female form
- Generous length to protect the lower back during all activities