The Women's Paramo Cambia Zip Neck is ideal for women doing a wide range of outdoor activities, especially high energy activities or in warmer conditions.
When active outdoors, you need to manage your sweat to stay dry and comfortable, even when you stop moving. In hot conditions or working hard, you need maximum cooling; in cooler conditions you need less. Sun protection is beneficial too. Parameta T+ fabric provides UV protection (SPF 25+ equivalent) and wicks moisture laterally to reduce pooling and enhance evaporation and cooling when needed. The fabric also moves moisture from one face to the other, which, when directed away from your body, offers greater insulation.
This Cambia Zip Neck is designed to offer reversibility, with a zipped neck and long sleeves.
- Designed to be reversible to provide variable cooling. Thoughtful design and flat seams ensure it is comfortable whichever way out it is worn.
- Variable ventilation to the skin provided by the zipped neck.
- Long sleeves, easily pushed up for cooling.
Key Product Features:
- Reversible – providing two baselayers for the weight and price of one!
- The smooth face of the fabric reduces pooling of perspiration to eliminate cold spots after exercise.
- The honeycomb face of the fabric provides ‘dry’ comfort in cooler conditions.
- Optimum ventilation from deep chest zip with chin guard at top.
- Complete freedom of movement with comfort from soft, stretchy fabric.
- Exceptionally lightweight and rapid drying, ideal for travel and expedition use.
- High collar for maximum protection against the elements and additional comfort.